
May 14, 2009
Thanks to the combined idea from my Cousin Jennifer (who drove up from California just to be there), Aunt Susan & my Mom... I arrived in Vegas & a wonderful baby shower had been planned for me & the Baby!
It was a great day and spending time with everyone that was there made it truly special! The Baby was happy too as it got a lot of wonderful food (and Krakles- Thank you Aunt Cindy!!) so it was nice and content! =)
The photo above was taken right when I got to the baggage claim- this was the first time my Parents saw the Baby Bump in person!!
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate!
Precious Little Sophia... I LOVE that bow =)!
The adorable Twins ~ So glad I finally got to meet them!
My Grandma trying to guess how big my belly is... She was WAY off! =)(Deena ended up wining)
Kooky showed up at my shower (long story!)
Kooky showed up at my shower (long story!)











No comments:
Post a Comment